- Tax bills are due on a quarterly basis.
- Tax bills are mailed once a year during the summer.
- The bill you receive has third and fourth quarters of
the current year, and first and second quarters of the
- The due dates for each quarter are printed on the
payment stubs of the bill:February 1,
May 1, August 1 and November 1.
- There is no discount for prepayment.
- We also offer a ten (10) day grace period on these
- The division
of assessments is charged with the responsiblity
for establishing the value of each property in Bordentown
Township which is the basis for each property owners
property tax levy.
Automated Tax Payments...
New Property Owners...
Property Tax Deduction Forms
Office Hours and Contact
Monday – Wednesday – Friday 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Telephone: 609-298-0073 ext. 4